• Do not use soap on your skin, instead try washing your face.
Here are a few simple ways to keep your facial skin clean during these few months –
1) Drink lots of water so that your system is hydrated and the toxins from your body are flushed out. You can also put it a few sprigs of neem or tulsi in your water bottle jar so that it keeps your stomach clean.
2) Apply red chandan paste in the morning before you wash your face. Red chandan has a calming effect on your face and instantly relieves the pimples. If you have scars which have been left behind due to acne, the red chandan paste will clear your skin from this as well.
3) Drink unboiled buffalo milk in the morning before you brush your teeth. According to age-old customs, buffalo’s milk contains anti-bacterial properties that cleanses your system and thereby reduces the chances of getting acne.
4) Apply a toner on your skin before bedtime. Preferably choose a toner which contains rose water or aloe vera in it. These ingredients will soothe the pimples and will also help clear up the clogged pores on your skin.
5) Do not use soap on your skin, instead try washing your face with natural ingredients like neem paste or multani mitti. The more cosmetics you use on your face the more pimples will occur.